|The Cancun Hilton offers 426 guestrooms and villas, with 640m of white sands, which is 500 meters from the El Rey ruins and only 8 km from Cancun’s dining and entertainment zone. The resort consists of a Y-shaped 11-story tower featuring three pyramid-shaped wings; another building houses three-story villas. As well the Hilton hotel Cancun has a 18 hole golf course which features Paspalum Sea Isle 1 fairways, mangrove jungles, Mayan ruins and exotic wildlife. |
Of the 426 rooms situated in the Mayan pyramid tower and the three story villas of the Hilton Hotel Cancun, guestrooms offer ocean views and all feature Hilton’s Serenity Collection Beds, wireless internet access and 32 inch LCD televisions. Each room has three telephones, a cordless phone by the bed, a phone by the large desk and a wall mounted phone in the bathroom. Bathrooms include premium Crabtree & Evelyn toiletries, bathtubs and showers.
The Cancun Hilton features five restaurants as well as 2 bars listed below:
- Spices Mexican Bistro - This restaurant features air-conditioned Mexican-décor serving buffet and à la carte breakfasts, lunches, and dinners. The Mexican inspired cuisine includes a Mexican taco bar.
- Pizza & Pasta Factory - This restaurant features a la carte Italian cuisine in a fun-filled family-friendly atmosphere with the menu consisting of Italian dishes such as antipasti bar, pizza and pasta.
- Mitachi Seaside Grill - The grill is located on the beach and features lunch and dinner items such as fresh seafood and premium steaks.
- Kiosko Restaurant - This open-air restaurant is adjacent to the pool complex serving salads, sandwiches, light lunches, tropical drinks.
- Hoyo 19 Clubhouse - The clubhouse features light food, snacks, and cocktails overlooking the fairways.
- Pool Bar - The bar located in the pool area is open late morning to early evening for tropical drinks and also features a swim up section.
- The Atrium - The atrium features both tropical drinks and specialty cocktails in stylish, contemporary decor. Open mid-day to late night.
In addition to the great rooms as well as restaurants and bars, the Cancun Hilton also features an 18-hole championship golf course featuring one hole with views of Cancún Island's famed El Rey Mayan ruin. The course includes a driving range, a pro shop offering club and shoe rentals, and a resident pro for instruction.
The pool area is a beautiful garden complex which features seven connected pools—some shallow for children—terraced down to the beach and two half-moon jet spas. The heated main pool features a swim-up bar and an infinity edge. The hotel's beach frontage extends 640 meters (700 yards). Scuba diving instruction as well as various water activities (parasailing, jet skiis) are also available fro rental along the beach.
The resort also features a 12,000-square-foot spa by which you enter under a waterfall. The facility offers a wide array of soothing massages, body treatments, and facials, along with nail care and a hair salon. A spa tub is secluded in a relaxation garden adjacent to an open-air massage cabana.
Fitness centers as well as business centers can also be found in the resort, in addition to tennis courts, and a soccer pitch.
The Cancun Hilton is one of the most beautiful resorts in Cancun. It features a beautiful golf course and many fine dining options.